Community/Government Painting Melbourne
Women at Work Painters is highly experienced in painting for schools, government bodies, churches and community organisations. We have painted many offices and buildings throughout metro Melbourne, both interior and exterior.
We undertake a range of painting projects for organisations from repairing water damaged ceilings through to repainting offices and exteriors of buildings. We have undertaken projects for schools, child care centres, retirement centres, churches/religious organisations, welfare and not-for-profit groups.
Together with our technical knowledge and experience in painting interiors and exteriors we also understand:
- how to work in with your staff, clients and the general public
- the need for a quiet workplace
- OH&S issues for your staff, residents, clients, the general public and our staff
- the need to minimise fumes in the workplace. We can recommend not only low-VOC paint but also eco or toxic free paints.
- Melbourne City Mission, North Fitzroy
- St. Michael’s Uniting Church, Melbourne CBD
- St. James Anglican Church, Glen Iris
- Eltham Retirement Centre, Eltham
- Brunswick South West Primary School, Brunswick West
- Glenallen School, Glen Waverley
- Eltham Presbyterian Church, Eltham
- Lighthouse Christian College, Keysborough
- Dept. of Education, Melbourne CBD
- Odyssey House, Prahran
- Neighbourhood Justice Centre, Collingwood
- Youth Services, Brunswick